Testimonies of former Muslims
- Why They Converted
- Testimonies of why Muslims became Christians. Most of the testimonies were written by former orthodox and practicing Muslims, some came from a nominal or sectarian Muslim background.
- More Than Dreams
- Five Remarkable Testimonies on DVD. These five stories are of former Muslims who now know Jesus as their Savior, recreated in docu-drama format. View in their original languages with English, or dubbed in English with optional subtitles.
- Muslim Journey to Hope
- “A Muslim Journey to Hope” presents the true stories of people who have had a life-changing experience. Each story is true, and each story is different.
- Testimony of Hussein Warrio
- Hussein Hajji Wario is a former Kenyan Sunni Muslim who was educated in madrassa (Islamic religious school) during his formative years. Upon graduation from madrassa, he became a madrassa teaching assistant and a muadhin (a person who calls Muslims to pray) in his native hometown. He converted to Christianity in August 1989. His people group, the Orma, is one of the “unreached people groups” in the world because more than 99.98 percent is Muslim. He is only the second Orma to convert to Christianity.