Registration is now open! Click here to register.
2019 COMMA Consultation – Face 2 Face with Muslims but an Eternity Apart
The Muslim population of North America is growing! In some pockets it is not uncommon to come face to face with Muslims on a daily basis. Yet even with this kind of contact many Christians are not engaging Muslims in conversations about Christ and their eternal destiny. Also, many churches and missions agencies are only beginning to see the opportunities to share with Muslims domestically. If you’d like to be better equipped to reach Muslims and to train others in North America as well, then come to COMMA 2019 where we will be challenged and encouraged by plenary speakers and workshops to get face to face with Muslims, so that they can spend eternity in heaven.
Who should attend:
- Muslim ministry practitioners
- Pastoral staff who have a congregation that has contact with Muslims
- Students interested in long-term service among Muslims
- Missionaries on home assignment
Plenary Session titles:
- Why Reach Muslims in America?
- Next Gen: Understanding 2nd and 3rd generation Muslims
- Panel Discussion: The Spectrum of Approaches in Muslim Ministry
- Becoming Part of the U.S. Mosaic: The Agenda Behind Muslim Organizations in America
- What Lens are You Using? Viewing Islam through Muslim Eyes
- The Importance of Engaging Islamic Theology
- Muslim Ministry in the Latino Community
Conference Pricing (Early Bird Pricing available through May 31, 2019):
Early Bird single: $275.00 (Single, through May 31, 2019)
Early Bird married couple: $225.00 each (Per person married couple rate through May 31, 2019)
Student: $199.00 (Full-time (12+ semester hours) college or seminary student)
Exhibitor: $500.00 (Includes one conference registration and one exhibitor’s table)
Exhibitor Spouse: $175.00 (Only for spouse of person who has paid exhibitor rate)
Regular single: $299 (Single, June 1 – August 31, 2019)
Regular married couple: $250 each (Per person married couple rate June 1 – August 31, 2019)
Late and walk-in: $325 each (September 1 onward, no married couple rate)
NOTE: All rates include the conference and meals only (Tuesday lunch and dinner, Wednesday lunch and dinner, Thursday lunch). Hotel and travel not included – see the Accommodations and Travel tabs for partner hotels and other travel information.
Visit our registration page to register and for other details.